Friday, October 1, 2010

Micah photos

As promised, here are some photos of Micah.

He has become quite the smiler. Noah loves to try to make him smile (and is usually successful!).

Micah is now interested in toys. He can swat them and sometimes even grab on.

"I've spent hours staring at the toy and it still amazes me."

He's holding his head up pretty well and can use the Bumbo seat for short periods of time.

For some reason I can't keep Noah and Caleb away from the play gym! They are pretty cute together though.


Micah loves the attention from his doting brothers!

2 comments:

Mom Dutton said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like the boys are having fun together!

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome little guy that Micah!! I can't believe how much older he looks already! So glad he's already getting some use out of the bumbo too.

E's taken a new interest in the baby toys I'm starting to bring out...especially the play gym! What is it about that thing?!

Kelli