Sunday, November 8, 2015

Oh yeah, I have a blog!

No promises for the future, but I've been thinking lately that I'd like to post again on this blog. Since my last post was in February 2014, I'll choose one picture from each month to bring us up to date.

March 2014: A Spring Break trip to Pennsylvania included some cousin time

April 2014: Easter Sunday

May 2014: Mother's Day

June 2014: Camping trip to Clifty Falls State Park - our favorite park in Indiana

July 2014: Micah turned 4 and requested an Angry Birds Star Wars cake

August 2014: Noah and Caleb started at a new school - homeschool!

September 2014: Noah turned 9 during his first trip to Disney World!

October 2014: A friend took some fun fall family photos

November 2014: Brett took the boys to Lego Fest

December 2014: Lights at the Indy Zoo

January 2015: No more Candyland for these boys!

February 2015: Caleb celebrates his 7th birthday with his buddy Chuck

March 2015: A zoo trip on a warm day

April 2015: A view of our town from the old fire tower

May 2015: Micah graduated from preschool

June 2015: Our first Indy Indians baseball game

July 2015: Micah turned 5, which meant another visit with Chuck E Cheese

August 2015: A super fun trip to Emerald Isle

September 2015: Noah and Caleb had their first piano recital

October 2015: We went to our first Ohio State football game (at Indiana U)

November 2015: 
And that brings us up to date! 
This is the most recent picture I have... beware the three-headed monster!


No comments: